Let’s Meet 4 Coffee!
If you're thinking of buying or selling a home, or would like some information about living in Anaheim or surrounding cities, I would like to meet you and listen to your plans, goals and dreams.
Posts about Orange County Homes & Communities
- Anaheim Homes Median Prices
- Anaheim Homes For Sale and Sold Report for February 2014
- Anaheim Real Estate Agents
- Anaheim Homes For Sale Report for January 2014
- Real Estate Search App
- Advice for Home Seller Mistakes
- Anaheim Homes for Sale – December 2013
- Cortina’s Italian Market
- Anaheim Original Pancake House
- Anaheim Home Values
- Multigenerational Anaheim households here to stay?
- Anaheim Evictions suspended over the Holidays
- November Real Estate Newsletter
- Selling a house during the Holidays
- Anaheim Real Estate Overview – Oct. 2013
Tag Archives: buying
December 22, 2013 | Author: Perry Crosbie | Anaheim Real Estate Agent The recession set off a new wave of Multigenerational Anaheim Homes and households, which began to increase in late 2007. Fewer new households were created as more people … Continue reading →
October 16, 2013 | Author: Perry Crosbie | Anaheim Real Estate Agent Homes in Anaheim have been in a transition since the beginning of 2013. In the early part of the year, home sellers were not selling and that created … Continue reading →